New Updates!!!

Grand Canyon; Reality; Vegas climbing; Las Vegas; New companion
Remember we only display 10 posts on this page, but there are lots more! Just click on the archives section. To comment, click on a post and click on the comment button. Then follow the directions. SPECIAL THANKS TO YVONNE and BILLY + FAMILY!!!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

How did we end up here?

We're not sure if we have quite enough money to get home. My American Express card cut me off. There is a French girl sleeping in the backseat.

Things definitely got crazier over the last five days. I know I have not posted on the blog, but I have been writing entries in my notebook that I will upload over the next few hours and days and put them in chronological order, so check pack frequently and review the old posts.

Trust me you'll want to hear the stories. We're on a marathon drive through Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico.
We just saw the Hoover Dam and we're approaching the Grand Canyon. Vegas was a blast. Like I said, keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment